Monday, September 12, 2005

Hello Everyone...


DSC00005
Originally uploaded by The Stranger.
Hi, in case you dont know, my name s Anita. I like to think seriously about alot of things, including metaphysics, feminism, culture, religion, spirituality, and stuff like why electrons change their course when observed by a human. If you have some insights into the basic fundamental questions that humans often ask themselves such as- why do i become gassy and bloated when i eat too many dairy products, or why do some people feel that their only calling in life is to smoke cigarettes and drink beer-is it really such a sin?
I would really like to see this blog as an opportunity to express my concerns and elations about this crazy horror romance slask comedy slash b-movie that we call life. Right now I feel like it could use some editing. How very un-buddhist of me. The Dalai Lama would not be proud.
Apologies, I am on the verge of undergoing a change of lifestyle. Does anyone think this would be a good opportunity to quit smoking...as i light yet another. Sigh...

6 Comments:

Blogger D.Macri said...

I know how ridiculous this seems...But imagine if you could make it work. My nieghbour/friend (Emmett) did, and so did I. Imagine enjoying quitting!

http://www.allencarrseasyway.com/

1:20 AM  
Blogger D.Macri said...

The book is only 11 bucks.

1:20 AM  
Blogger velma said...

RE: Dairy

Perhaps you're lactose intolerant, thus you get bloated from dairy. I have recently increased my dairy consumption by a factor of 3 and have since noticed that there's a little man living in my stomach who wants out (no i'm not prego).

RE: Smoking

B-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-
................................d

I smoke sometimes. hate duMaurier though - why must all canadians smoke duMaurier? Don't they know that the brand, in particular, is made from cigarettes collected off of the streets of East Hastings, mixed with dust from the shareholders' mini-vacs, filtered with old lady stalkings, then wrapped in rice paper (not all bad, i guess)?

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live with a gaseous man so I know your pain [;). He seems to enjoy it and says if you let that poison stay inside you can kershplode. As to your cig addiction, I think it is a horrible scourge on the world ......especially on you, my lovely teeta
not to mention a smelly and revolting habit

Your Mother

8:40 PM  
Blogger _Q_ said...

Hey! Wake up you guys! Smoking has the proven benefits of making you more attractive to the opposite sex, smoking makes you a refined cultured individual, smoking makes you smell great, gives your teeth and character "color", and finally smoking increases longevity. Geez! What scientific journal nonesence have you been reading! Read no more. Books are for Nerd! Listen to the ancient wisdom of the Marlboro man in his stetson hat riding his great mare off into the sunset! '."

6:17 AM  
Blogger Anita said...

umm...hey guys, i just quit smoking. It's been three weeks-are ya proud?

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home