Sunday, February 26, 2006

Kraft Dinner



Ah Kraft Dinner, something I missed so much in Korea and now feel completely disgusted by it. I get nauseous at the very sight of that navy blue box, the happy yellow lettering saying to me "this is dinner!". Lately, I've been wondering if I should rethink my meal choices. Even as I type the words K_R_A_F_T D_I_N_N_E_R, a sickening lump forms in my stomach almost in anticipation. Gross.

I've now abolished it from my kitchen, but as rent day approaches, my food resources are becoming slim. After spending my last twenty bucks on beer last night and sleeping in too late I spent the day at work with nothing to eat. It's actually easier than I thought, I even found some oreos I had hidden here for myself a few days ago. Am I going to get scurvy?

4 Comments:

Blogger Quitmoanez said...

LOL!

I guess beer is a meal, no?

And I think you've got a while before the scurvy hits, but whenit does strike, promise me you'll let me take a picture of you receding festering gums.

Now that's gross!

5:33 AM  
Blogger J C said...

hey lady, send me another email, I don't seem to have you on file:
culleton@sympatico.ca

8:29 AM  
Blogger D.Macri said...

Did you know KRAFT is owned by Monsanto?

4:25 AM  
Blogger Anita said...

No, I didn't actually. One more reason to permanently eradicate it from my kitchen.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home